Develop new industrial sources of scrap metal and increase the volume of scrap metal processed throughout our nationwide network.
- Conduct self-reliant lead generation using varied sources field-work, cold-calling, internet, etc.
- Carry out lead qualification - telephone, email and in-person
- Generate written proposals for customers
- Conduct negotiations and close transactions while meeting company profit margin requirements
- Ensure ongoing customer relationship development/account maintenance
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Carry-out ongoing pricing negotiation with clients
- Develop innovative solutions to customer¹s problems
- Work closely and collaboratively with other functions within the company Operations, Accounting, Marketing, etc.
- Collect, organize and communicate market information to management
- Collaborate closely with other Account Managers within the company to ensure overall company goals are reached
- Maintain accurate and timely recordkeeping of all customer interactions
- Must possess a valid driver¹s license
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for long periods 6 to 8 hours a day
- HS Diploma
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM tools
- 3+ years in a sales or account management role
- Bachelor¹s degree
- Knowledge of manufacturing or heavy industry, preferably metals, manufacturing or other recycling experience
- The ability to communicate orally and in writing with individuals at all levels of an organization
Salary DOE, commission and bonus